The researchers of the LUMIERE project are very proud to present its Advisory Committee. This international advisory committee is composed of five experts in the fields of archaeology, bioarchaeology and geochemistry covering a wide range of aspects of this project:
- Jane Evans (British Geological Survey, United Kingdom) is a geochemist, pioneer in the creation of bioavailable strontium baselines.
- Carola Metzner-Nebelsick (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany) is an archaeologist expert in prehistoric archaeology and transalpine mobility.
- Karin Nys (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium) is a Mediterranean archaeologist, interested in regional and supraregional interactions during the Bronze and Early Iron Ages in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Mike Parker Pearson (University College London, United Kingdom) is an archaeologist specialised in prehistory and funerary archaeology, interested in questions of mobility in the past.
- Antoine Zazzo (Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France) is a bioarcheologist particularly interested in using isotopes to better understand the relationships between humans and their environment in the past
The Advisory Committee will help and guide the researchers of the LUMIERE project in their work and we look forward to a fruitful five years of research !